T: (305) 377 6234
- Land Use and Zoning Matters
- J.D., Florida International University College of Law, cum laude, 2014
- B.S., Florida State University, College of Business, cum laude, 2010
- Florida Bar, Environmental and Land Use Law Section
- American Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division
- Cuban American Bar Association
- FIU Law Alumni Association
Gianeli M. Mestre
Gianeli is an associate attorney at the firm working on a variety of land use and zoning-related matters.
She graduated from Florida International University College of Law (Juris Doctor, cum laude) and Florida State University’s College of Business (Bachelor of Science in Management and Entrepreneurship, cum laude). During her undergraduate studies, she was a legislative intern for former State Representative Eduardo “Eddy” Gonzalez, Florida House of Representatives.
Gianeli was a staff member of the FIU Law Review while enrolled in law school. She was also involved with the Cuban American Law Society and the Hispanic Law Student Association. Additionally, she was a member of law fraternity Phi Alpha Delta.
Gianeli made the Dean’s List during every semester of law school, and was a Cuban American Bar Association (“CABA”) scholarship recipient. During her law studies, Gianeli worked as a legal extern in Holland & Knight’s Land Use and Real Estate division, where she assisted with various land use and zoning matters. She was also a legal extern at the City of Coral Gables’ City Attorney’s Office, handling land use and zoning matters relating primarily to property owners’ constitutional rights.
Gianeli is currently a member of CABA and the FIU Law Alumni Association.