T: (305) 377 6229
Awards & Recognition
- President’s Award, Builders Association of South Florida
- Land Use and Zoning Matters
- Appellate Litigation Matters
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Judicial Circuit
- J.D., University of Florida Fredric G. Levin College of Law, with honors, 2000
- B.A., Rutgers College, 1993
- City of Hollywood Green Team, Advisory Committee Member
Graham has a broad range of land use and zoning law experience, particularly in Miami-Dade County, Miami Beach, Opa-locka, North Bay Village, and the City of Doral. Additionally, he handles appellate litigation matters before the Eleventh Judicial Circuit’s Appellate Division and the Third District Court of Appeal.
Following graduation from law school, Graham clerked for the Honorable Emmett Ripley Cox of the United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit in Mobile, Alabama.
He graduated from Rutgers College in New Brunswick, New Jersey (B.A. 1993) and the University of Florida Fredric G. Levin College of Law (J.D., High Honors, 2000) in Gainesville.
Recognized for his legal writing, Graham was the Notes and Comments Editor of the University of Florida Law Review, was elected as a member of the Order of the Coif, and was awarded the George W. Milam Award for Outstanding Achievement in Scholarly Legal Writing. He also received the Gertrude Brick Law Review Prize for Best Note.