T: (305) 377 6231
C: (305) 505 0526
Awards & Recognition
- BV® Distinguished Peer Review Rated, Martindale-Hubbell
- Land Use and Zoning Matters
- Appellate Litigation
- J.D., University of Miami, School of Law, 1995
- B.S., Georgetown University, School of Foreign Service, 1989
- Bass Museum of Art, Miami Beach, Board of Directors
- Miami Beach Chamber of Commerce, Past Member, Board of Directors and Executive Committee
Michael W. Larkin
Michael has an active land use and zoning practice in Miami-Dade County, with a specialization in Miami Beach, Aventura, Hialeah Gardens, Sweetwater and Key Biscayne. Additionally, his practice extends to appellate litigation matters before the Eleventh Judicial Circuit’s Appellate Division and the Third District Court of Appeal.
Prior to joining the firm and becoming a shareholder, he practiced with the land use and zoning group of Bilzin, Sumberg, Dunn, Price & Axelrod in Miami. Following graduation from law school, Michael clerked for the Honorable David L. Levy of the Third District Court of Appeal for two years.
He graduated from the School of Foreign Service of Georgetown University (Bachelor of Science in the Foreign Service, 1989) and the University of Miami School of Law (J.D., Honors, 1995). While in law school, Michael was a member of the University of Miami Law Review, University of Miami Moot Court Board, Phi Delta Phi, and the Eugene P. Spellman Chapter of the American Inns of Court.